You may have noticed that I don’t make a lot of desserts. I actually didn’t make this one either. I was having a nap after putting Gordie to bed and when I woke up my husband had made this for us and even took pictures so I could blog about it. And if that isn’t love, I don’t know what is.
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- 1 handful of mini marshmellows
- 1 small handful of chocolate chips
- 2 (ish) tbsp of peanut butter
- Spread peanut butter down the centre of the pitas. Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Fold the pitas over and grill for about 5 minutes in your indoor grill. Alternatively you could bake them in the oven or cook them in a non-stick frying pan. The insides should be melty and squishy when ready.
These were really sweet and really messy. A nice quick treat that would be great to make with the kids too.