This salad is filling, spicy and delicious. You can put it together in just a few minutes and you will be glad you did. Feel free to play around with it. Mix up the veggies, try different greens or a different kind of hot sauce.
Buffalo Shrimp Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- shrimp devained - take off the tails (fresh or defrosted)
- greens - I used baby kale
- yellow pepper, diced
- baby cucumber, sliced
- Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- feta or blue cheese
- Garlic (optional)
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan.
- If you are using garlic, add it and saute until fragrant. Otherwise just add the shrimp. Saute until pink, it should only take a few minutes.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce to coat and cook for another couple minutes until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Put the greens, cucumber and bell pepper in a bowl. Add the shrimp and top with the cheese.
Did They Eat It?
Dana: I actually didn’t share this salad. Only I ate it. Ask my husband he will tell you all about it. It is totally delicious.
Shareba @ In Search Of Yummy-ness says
This looks like a great salad Dana!